I created this blog to help other ladies (and guys too!) who want to make their living space more enjoyable. We all have our own style and the ability to make something beautiful we just sometimes need a little help in expressing it. That's where I come in! If you are already great at decorating then hopefully I'll add to some of your ideas... and if you're clueless then my ideas should be simple enough to translate in your own home. I am very frugal and like most of you don't have a ton of dough to spend on home decor so I try to do every project on a budget and keep it within reason. I always say "one day I'll own furniture I won't have to assemble myself, then I'll know I truly made it!" :) Okay okay, I didn't assemble all my furniture, but Ikea is my best friend!
Please feel free to copy and steal any ideas you see on my site! All I ask is that you add a link so people know where you found it. I will always do the same as well. Great ideas are meant to be shared!
And now for a quick bio:
- I am 29 years old.
- I have a Bachelor's Degree in Communications / Journalism.
- I've worked in the recruitment advertising industry for over 5 years.
- I love to write.
- I love to decorate.
- I love shopping for bargains, especially at places where I have to "dig". It makes it more rewarding!
- I have a wonderful family, amazing friends and an incredibly loving and supportive boyfriend named Chad.
- And last but certainly not least, I have a 2 year old Maltipoo named Samson who I LOVE.
Here he is :)